Create and Verify Account
- Go to umanitoba.ca/applynow and find the program that you wish to apply to.
- Ensure that you read the bulletin thoroughly to ensure that you are eligible before applying.
- Click on apply and create an account by completing the right hand side of the form that appears.
- You will be sent an email to whichever email address you used to create your account. The email will contain a link to verify your account. This step must be taken before you will be able to log in. The link is only valid for 24 hours (you will need to create a new account if you wait for longer than that to verify).
- If you have already applied to another program for Summer 2017 onwards, you will not need to create a new account. Instead you can login with the user name and password you already created.
Complete and Submit Application
- Ensure that you are completing the program and term combination that you want to apply to and that you have selected the correct application in regards to domestic or international status.
- Answer all questions that appear including those that are not listed as required.
- All questions must be answered fully and truthfully for an application to be considered for admission
- Applications will only be considered for admission once they are submitted and paid. Payments can be made through the application system at the end of the application prior to submission by choosing Online Payment from the dropdown.
Gather and Submit Documentation
- High School Lookup: Start typing the most unique part of your school name, wait a few moments for the search to complete, and select your school from the dropdown menu
- The same concept applies to the post-secondary lookup, high school course lookup for direct entry applicants and agency names.
- Uploading a Document: Refer to https://manitobaug.hobsonsradius.com/crm/sites/University_of_Manitoba_Undergraduate/uploadhelp for full details
- Ensure that you have named your file as indicated.
- Only the documents listedshould be uploaded at the time of submission.
- For every application, the specific requirements will vary. Within 5-10 business days of you submitting and paying for your application, we will publish a list of the documents that are required along with applicable deadline dates in your application portal.
- Some documents must be mailed to the address below, whereas others can be uploaded before you submit your application or via an upload button in your application portal after we have published what is required.
- In order to ensure that your application is being processed in a timely manner, ensure that you are submitting all documentation by the required deadlines and that it is in the format that we require.
- A decision will be made on all applications that are submitted and paid.
- Once a decision has been made, you will be emailed notifying you that a decision is available for you to view.
- All decisions will be available in your application portal and will appear as a link under your application.
- By clicking on the link, it will take you directly to your Decision Letter (which you can generate as a pdf if you wish to print it).
- Some applications will receive an Offer of Admission. To accept the Offer of Admission, you will need to click on the Enrol button in the top right hand corner.
- Of those receiving Offers of Admission, some programs also require a Tuition Deposit to hold a place in the program. The tuition deposit will be able to be paid during the enrolment process (unless otherwise specified) and will be applied towards your tuition for the term of admission.